Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Nick and I have been super busy lately. It seems like time is just flying by, and we are doing our best to enjoy this fun stage in our life without being so busy. We had a big weekend...my parents have taken their great-nieces for a week to try and find someone to adopt them. Hannah is 2 and Madison is almost 5. Nick and I were busy with them over the weekend. We also spent the afternoon after church on Sunday with his family at his mom's pool. It was great to spend time with them. Our great friends Amy & Owen got married on Saturday...we had a blast at their wedding. Great friends, great food, and great fun! Nick and I have both decided that we LOVE weddings. Please pray for my parents as they try and find parents for Madison and Hannah. Thank you!

much love

No comments: