Friday, June 5, 2009

It's not about me...

Or Maybe it is!



A - Age: 23

B -Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: laundry

D - Dog's name: no dogs yet, but we do have a name picked out. I'll have to ask Nick if he wants to tell though

E - Essential start your day item: Prayer

F - Favorite color: Lemon grass green

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: white gold/silver

H - Height: almost 5'9"

I - Instruments you play: I wish

J - Job title: Director of Development for Loving Choices Pregnancy Centers of NWA

K - Kid(s): Not yet! :)

L - Living arrangements: Husband and thank goodness that is it! I can barely keep our house clean with just us!

M - Mom's name: Debbie

N - Nicknames: Caro, car-der

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None

P - Pet Peeve: Not being on time...it gets harder and harder with every life change (marriage, job, house)

Q - Quote from a movie: Hope Floats it goes someting like "Beginnings are usually scary, endings are hard, but it's whats in the middle that matters the most." Also, anything from Diary of a Mad Black woman

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2, 1 sister and 1 brother. SO BLESSED bythem!

T - Time you wake up: usually about 7:30

U- Underwear: I'm not sure I want you to know

V - Vegetable you dislike: tomato

W - Ways you run late: Waiting on my husband or waking up too late

X - X-rays you've had: teeth, foot

Y - Yummy food you make: anything "snacky"

Z - Zoo favorite: not sure...probably Polar bears or monkeys

No comments: