Monday, December 8, 2008

Advent Conspiracy

Well how about two posts in one day! I just returned from the doctor's office and I have acute bronchitis...woohoo. I also "busted" some blood vessels in my throat from all the coughing. No, the good thing is I have some meds so hopefully it will be gone by the end of this week.

Now for the real topic of this post. I went to "the well" last night at our church and it was amazing. It is definitely a time of worship and a time to come and get "filled up." The pastor told us to go home and look up Advent Conspiracy. I did and it is so interesting. I think just with the economy, all the poor around us, and all of the hurting people you hear about this year has just seemed different. I know Christmas is a holiday to celebrate Jesus, but is that what we really do as Christians? I feel like it is all about the GIFTS and not the gift He is to us. How should we really celebrate? Anyways, check this out!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVqqj1v-ZBU

No comments: