Monday, June 28, 2010

Let me tell you about my friend...

So I've decided (with a little encouragement) to get back on the blog. Now back to the title...I want to tell you about my friend, Miss Jennifer L. Walker. She is many things...a few of which are...friend, sister, daughter, aunt, girlfriend, teacher, and a business owner. Yep, that's right at age 23 she is the owner of her own business and a full time teacher. I must say that anything she does, she does with excellence. So it only makes sense that she is an excellent teacher and a fabulous business owner.

Speaking of business let's get down to it. She owns a company called Nesting and it's a cute little home studio featuring products from Dabney Lee. The items she has for sale are SUPER CUTE! They are perfect for hostess gifts, baby gifts, or a special treat for yourself.

Head on over to her blog and check it out. She even interviewed Dabney Lee on her blog! I have a party coming up on July 21st. Please shoot me a message if you're interested in coming to see the fun stuff in person.

No comments: