Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Celebrations


Silas' First Easter (4/20/14)
Easter was a little late this year which made for nice weather.  I love Easter at our church! The staff and worship team work hard to create a special celebration.  It is always a great reminder of the power of the resurrection.  After church we went to Nick's mom's house and my family came too.  We had a great lunch and then hunted eggs in the front yard.  It was a great day!




My 28th Birthday (4/25/14)
I feel like my birthday celebrations went on for more than a week this year.  I felt very loved by all those around me...friends, coworkers, community group, family, and Nick.  Nick treated me to dinner at Venetian Inn and some shopping money.  What a treat!  We also went over to the Buffalo River with my family to celebrate my bday.  Nick, Lauren, Dad and I floated while mom kept Silas.  It was a fun day!






Mother's Day / Silas' Baby Dedication (5/11/14)
Not only was this year my first official Mother's Day, but we also got to dedicate Silas at church.  We had a very special day.  We committed to raise Silas in a Godly/Christian home.  Our family and church family also committed to supporting us in this.  I'm so thankful to be Silas' momma.  He is a joy and he's made my dreams of being a momma come true! Brad and Sarah were in town this weekend too.  It was so fun having the boys together.  (I haven't uploaded all the other pics yet...this was the only one on my phone)

No comments: