Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends!

I grabbed this from my friend's blog, but it is my favorite picture of the week. I love my friends...they are wonderful! We try to get together weekly, but it ends up being more of a monthly deal. Thanks to the self-timer we were able to grab a quick pic of the group last Thursday.

It was a great way to start the 4th of July weekend. Nick and I spent Friday and Saturday being lazy and getting stuff done around the house. We had a great time with friends on the 4th and saw some pretty cool fireworks. Sunday I was determined to get some sun so we headed to our neighborhood pool. We enjoyed about 25 minutes of peace until the kids started to show up. I love it though! Someday that will be me showing up with a fan full of wild indians. Monday was back to reality...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had an awesome fourth of July! Thanks for sharing.

~Tellie