Friday, September 11, 2009

Dream Date

So, I am sure in most marriages or relationships the guy and the girl have completely different perspectives on what the ideal date night would look like. Nick and I are no different. My idea of a dream date is going to a nice dinner and a movie...or if we were really "dreaming" I would have a romantic dinner on the beach and take a sunset cruise. Something romantic like that...Dream on, Huh? :)

Nick's idea of a dream date is going hunting, hiking, or maybe even to the GUN RANGE! He loves the idea of doing an activity together.

The one thing both of our dream dates have in common is spending quality time with one another.

So a few weeks ago when Nick asked if I would be his date to the gun range I hesitated but said SURE! I actually enjoyed it. I have always wanted to learn how to shoot a gun and this was a fun, exciting way to learn. Not the most romantic date ever, but fun for sure.

We had a great time and it was fun to do something a little out of the ordinary.




3 comments:

The DeWitts said...

I love it!!

Tim Bates said...

I don't know if it is the best idea for Nick to have a loaded firearm...even at a gun range!!

The Bates

Unknown said...

That's so fun! I'm proud of you girlfriend!
-Lauren