Friday, October 1, 2010

Mallie Mae Rhoads


Well as you know I can't seem to post on a regular basis. It usually only happens when I find some spare time and I am on my personal laptop (with my pics on it).

However, we do have some old news to share with you! We got a puppy! Mallie Mae Rhoads joined our family in July. Nick read a book and he was very particular that we bring our puppy home on day 49. Somehow, this actually happened. We went to see Mallie on a Wednesday and that next Sunday I talked Nick into going back to get her.

Mallie is a female black lab. She is soooo sweet, but she is crazy like a typical lab puppy. We picked her out because she was calm and slept all the time. Let's just say that has changed big time.

We LOVE her. It has been so fun to watch her grow, walk her almost everyday, and just have the excitement of a puppy. We've had our frustrating experiences, but we7 just keep thinking of ourselves as parents. The joy is far better than the frustrations.

I'll leave you with some pics of our sweet Mallie.

7 weeks
18 weeks
Can you believe how much she has grown? She went from 5 to 25 pounds in just 9 weeks!


No comments: